All of our engineers are working with government guidelines regarding the Covid-19 outbreak.Electricians in Leicester
Category: Electricians & Electrical Contractors
Address: Leicester, Leicester, LE1 4FP
Landline: 0116 21...
Electricians in Leicester, Electricians Leicester, Leicester Electricians, Emergency Electricians Leicester, Local Leicester Electricians
Electricians in Leicester
We aim to have our Leicester emergency electrician at your doorstep within one hour*.
Electrical faults can develop over time or in a split second. But they are almost always at the most inconvenient of times.
You know its time to call our emergency electricians in Leicester when:
• Power loss to sockets / lights.
• Your lights are flickering.
• Circuit breakers are tripping.
• Switches or plugs feel warm
• There is a crackling noise coming from switches or sockets.
• You can smell overheated Bakelite.
• Fire / flood damage.
• Accidents - i.e. nail through wire.
• Lights going dim when using appliances.
• Burning smell when using appliances.
Remember: - Electricity can be dangerous. Especially overheated cables can start a fire. Do not try to push the breaker "up" when it keeps tripping, it is a safety device that is usually disconnecting a fault.
Don't risk your own safety as well as of the other occupants of the property.
Electricians in Leicester - 247 Electric
Verified ID: 1417850956730368
Verified 16/03/2021 @ 10:49:41
Last updated 16/03/2021 @ 10:49:44
Learn more about Verification in the Central Index
We can have a Leicester Emergency Electrician at your property within an hour of your call
Expires: 31st December 2050